Friday, September 23, 2011

Update

Hey guys! Sorry about the lack of posts recently, I just haven't been able to find the time to do this. In the time I was gone I believe I obtained 9 autographs that I will be sure to post on this site very soon. Anyway, I wanted to make this post not only to apologize for being away for so long, but to let you guys know what's happening in the way of autographs. First of all, If you haven't already noticed, there is a new page on the site labeled, "Current Sets". Here you will find the collections and sets I am going to attempt to achieve. And by all means, If you have an address that can help me out with my sets, don't hesitate to let me know. Secondly, I sent out my last batch of baseball TTM's a couple weeks ago. But with the end of the Baseball TTM season, comes the beginning of the Hockey TTM season. That's right I'm preparin my first batch of hockey TTM's for the 2011-2012 season. Thanks for taking the time to read my memo and be sure to check back often for new autograph updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment